Monday, February 4, 2019

Driving Restrictions Essay -- essays research papers

Driving Restrictions at that place ar many accidents day-after-day that are costing people their lives. My young brothers and most definitely my grandparents would believably kill me for supposeing so, but there should be some changes do to the laws concerning the age requirements of drivers. If the State of Ohio changed the age requirement of operating a vehicle to between 18-70 years of age, our roads would be much safer to drive on.If you had told me when I turned sixteen that I couldnt get my license until I turned eighteen, I would have thrown a fit. Now that I am older, I realize that I had no business hotheaded an automobile at 16 years old. I was the typical juvenile driver. The cool one, who had the Detroit lean, with the seat tilted so far back that I couldnt see over the dashboard, and could only reach the pedals with my big toe. Theres no way I could hear emergency sirens with the medication being turned up so loud that it caused my mirrors shake. If asked most teens would say that they dont think of the consequences their driving could bring, because if they had then the statistics of fatalities due to railway car accidents would not be so high. In 1997, according to the US department of Transportation, 7,885 teens were involved in fatal crashes. They also claim that teen crashes are 4 times the normal rate of accidents. These accidents are occurring because teens tend to take back more risks. They drive too fast and usually arent remunerative attention to the r...

No comments:

Post a Comment