Saturday, March 2, 2019

To Drill or Not to Drill

To drill or not to drill I say not to drill. Ameri contri stilles need to not be dependant on any other(a) person for their energy usage. We moved to this beautiful outlandish to assert our independence and yet we smell out we have to bow ingest to other countries for what we need. I feel we should find other shipway to undertake our fuel like ethanol. We can make our own fuel and correct if it cost to a greater extent we no longer have to fight for our fuel. We can make our ethanol from corn husk and not the actual fondness so it would not interfere with the increase of food prices. To many mint ethanol is the choice and I agree.There are other ways to get energy by solar and wind and water but they are not as popular and are more costly. Although, when apply with the ethanol we can reduce greatly our dependence on other countries which is what we should be doing. Solar energy is getting our energy from the sun. Solar cater businesses are one way we can help. Wind mills issue energy as well. Also, nuclear plants are another way to provide energy but it is not a popular way. I feel strongly against drilling for oil in Alaska and depleting our fossil fuels.Not entirely do we disturb nature and its inhabitants but we need to find a better way to supply our energy needs. I know I am being biased and I am unsure how to swop my opinion to see the other side for I feel we as Americans run on greed so many times and set about into what we need now and do not think at what the make will be farther in the future. I need to look more closely at both sides of the picture but well(p) now the cost of fuel is so much Americans are having to look at between milk for their children or gasoline to get to work. Maybe more people should go back to horse and buggies or ride a bike to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment